Providing Smart Counsel For You, Your Children And Your Future
There is perhaps nothing more threatening to our peace of mind than a legal threat facing our family. Whether it is filing for divorce, a custody or parenting issue or needing to make changes to child support or alimony, when our family tranquility comes under pressure, we feel threatened.
We represent clients in family law matters in Portage County and surrounding counties in Northeast Ohio. Call us today.
If you are facing a family law challenge in Northeast Ohio, call Lentz, Noble & Heavner, LLC, in Ravenna. From your first conversation with one of our friendly staff, you will understand why we have earned a reputation for our dedication to meeting our clients’ needs. Backed by our truly dedicated office staff, our lawyers will work hard to help resolve your legal problem, while guiding you through it with confidence. You can reach us at 330-577-8972.
Peace Of Mind In All Areas Of Family Law
Our attorneys have decades of practical experience across a full range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce filings (dissolution), including uncontested and mediated divorce property and spousal support settlements and highly contested trial litigation
- Custody and parenting, including custody reversals, parenting plans, paternity litigation and child support enforcement
- Post-divorce modifications, including child support, alimony, parenting schedules and relocation petitions
- Prenuptial agreements, including post-marital contracts to protect assets as separate property in the event of divorce
- Estate planning for our family law clients, post-divorce updates to wills and trusts
In addition to traditional issues related to divorce and custody matters, we also handle complex matters involving juvenile law, adoptions and guardianships.