Helping You Plan For The Future
The estate planning you do today will pay off for you and your family tomorrow.
At Lentz & Noble, LLC, in Ravenna, Ohio, we believe it is never too early or too late to start protecting your legacy. We offer a full range of legal tools to help you protect your assets now, while making sure your family doesn’t pay unnecessary estate taxes later.
Our full range of estate planning services includes:
- Drafting your last will and testament
- Revising your will after a major life event, such as divorce, death of a loved one or remarriage
- Living trusts, irrevocable and revocable
- Testamentary trusts that take effect upon your death
- Living wills, advance health care directives
- Durable powers of attorney for financial and medical decisions
The days, weeks and months following the death of a cherished loved one are a terrible time to have to deal with final affairs of the estate. Turn your probate administration matters over to the lawyers of Lentz & Noble, LLC. You will find our attorneys and staff compassionate and ready to help in every way possible.
Our probate services include:
- Contested will or trust litigation
- Resolving all final affairs with creditors
- Closing contractual obligations
- Real estate and asset title transfers
- Assisting the executor of the will or family representative
- Disputes over breach of fiduciary duty of a trustee
Contact Us To Learn More
From our offices in Ravenna, we advise clients in estate planning matters and represent families in probate court in Portage County and throughout Northeast Ohio.